Respected by his colleagues and trusted by his patients, Dr. Reilly is a gifted Plastic Surgeon who has received Board of Medical Specialty certification in both General and Plastic surgery, a distinction held by less than one percent of physicians. With such extensive training and experience, Dr. Reilly understands the various psychological factors behind a patient's desire for plastic surgery. For many patients, the choice to undergo any particular procedure is the result of much thought and consideration - often a year's worth or more. Because of the intimately private nature of plastic surgery, it is common for people to not want to share the fact that they are considering it, even among friends and family, and this burden can be heavy. Dr. Reilly is sympathetic to these concerns and works closely with each patient to ease any worries with the utmost compassion and care.
Dr. Reilly completed his General Surgery training at the Hospital of Saint Raphael, a major Yale affiliate. He received his Plastic Surgery training from an internationally recognized group of plastic surgeons in New York.
He is Chief, Section of Plastic Surgery, at the Griffin Hospital, a major Yale affiliate.
Memberships/Committees (Past and Present):
- Medical Staff Executive Committee – Secretary, Hospital of Saint Raphael, New Haven, CT
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Bariatric Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Connecticut State Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Investigational Review Board, Griffin Hospital
- New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- New Haven County Medical Society
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons New York, NY
- Reviewer, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.