Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both, and can be performed at any one of our three Connecticut locations. It gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert. Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you may be considered a good candidate for eyelid surgery:
- excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids, perhaps impairing vision
- a puffy appearance to the upper eyelids, making the eyes look tired
- excess skin
- fine, “crepe paper type” wrinkles of the lower eyelids
- bags and dark circles under the eyes
- lower eyelid droopiness
Schedule a Blepharoplasty Consultation
To learn more about blepharoplasty procedures, call 203.924.2900 today. Our locations in New Haven, Shelton, and Norwalk are easily accessible from the Woodbridge, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, and Southport regions, and beyond.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.