Considering breast reduction? Dr. Reilly operates out of three convenient locations in Connecticut, and offers unparalleled compassion, care, and expertise. You may be a good candidate for this procedure if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
- heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward
- one breast is much larger than the other
- back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- skin irritation beneath your breasts
- indentations in your shoulders from tight bra straps
- restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts
Breast reduction can be performed at any age, but it is generally recommend waiting until breast development has stopped. Childbirth and breast-feeding may have significant and unpredictable effects on the size and shape of your breasts.
Nevertheless, many women decide to undergo breast reduction before having children and feel that they can address any subsequent changes later. If you plan to breast-feed in the future, you should discuss this with your plastic surgeon.
Schedule a Breast Reduction Consultation
To learn more about breast reduction procedures, call 203.924.2900 today. Our locations in New Haven, Shelton, and Norwalk are easily accessible from the Woodbridge, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, and Southport regions, and beyond.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.